2009年12月6日日曜日

Class #8 Weddings

1. Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
I think that I don't need to hold a large-scale wedding. It is more important to spend money for them after get married than spending big money in the wedding.

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
I think eloping is no good. Do not give up persuading your parents even if you was compelled the marriage for which you do not hope.

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
Of course YES! I want to have my wedding in foreign location. For example, a church in Europe or beach in southern country:) Because I think it's cool. The Japanese who holds a wedding in such a place is few. And also,it is one of reasons,I want to get a international marriage!

4.What is your ideal wedding?
I want to marry internationally. And, I want to hold a wedding if possible in foreign countries, but it may be not large.

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I have no good idea. However, I will feel strong gratitude toward my parents and sisters.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
No, I've never been to there, but I have seen small portion of a foreigner's wedding at front of the church in England. As for me, feelings of the yearning have strengthened. Because, bride wore a fashionable dress, and the expensive car has stopped in front of the church. It was spectacular. The tone color of pipe organ matched well with all of them.

12 件のコメント:

  1. Hi ya*)

    I also saw the wedding in UK!!!
    Is there ○ork??
    Who are youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!lol

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    I agree with your 2nd question's answer!!
    I also think don't elope.
    Your wedding idea is so nice!!

    返信削除
  3. hello!
    that must have be great wedding that you saw in UK because there were expensive cae and pipe organ!! i like the church in UK, they were very historical!

    返信削除
  4. Hi:)☆

    I agree with you.
    I want to have a wedding ceremony in a foreign location^^
    It's my dream♪

    返信削除
  5. hi,
    i agree with your 5th. i'm sure that i'll express my hearty thanks for may family!

    返信削除
  6. I agree with your 1st opinion!
    Wedding is for swearing love each other, so big ceremony is not necessary.
    Yes. we need a lot money after wedding x(

    返信削除
  7. Hi! Thank you for comment to my blog.
    I agree with your 2nd opinion.
    Everyone want to be celebrated with family and friends.

    返信削除
  8. Heloo!
    Wow!!!foreigner's wedding is very nice.I never seen foreigner's wedding. I want to see foreigner's wedding once.

    返信削除
  9. hi!!
    I'm sorry. I do not agree with your 1nd opinion.
    As for me, the wedding ceremony wants to spend large sum of money once for life.

    返信削除
  10. hi!
    I agree with you!
    I don't like big-wedding.
    Especially most Japanese likes big-wedding party!

    返信削除
  11. Hello^^

    I am wishful for wedding in another country too!
    You said"I want to marry internationally."
    So, Would you like to marry with foreigner??

    返信削除
  12. I agree that it is more important to spend money for them after get married than spending big money in the wedding.
    Like house, for children...

    返信削除