2010年1月26日火曜日

Class #10 Table Manners

1. Have you ever eaten in a restaurant in a foreign country? Where? What did you eat? Did you make any mistakes? Please explain your experience.
I have eaten a course dish at a restaurant in Britain. When I eat rice with a knife and a fork I thought that it is right to put rice on the back of the fork and eat, till then. However, it was slightly difficult for me. Then, my host family told me that did not have to put rice on the back of the fork.


2. Did you learn anything?
I have known that I have to place my fork and knife parallel to each other on the plate when I had finished eating. However, I knew that I put them at the position of 4:00 for the first time.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi.
    I was surprised your blog's contents.
    I didn't know that putting rice on back of a fork is wrong manner!!
    I have to correct my mistake.

    返信削除