2009年12月6日日曜日

Class #7 Superstitions

1.Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?
I think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class, because if we do not know each other's superstitions, we may give each other unpleasantness while do not notice it.

2.Is communication affected by superstitions?
I don't think so. but I dislike a bird of ill omen(不吉なことばかり言う人). I like good luck things.

3.Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe? Why do you do, use, or believe in them?
Yes, I believe in some superstition. For example "If you buy wallet in Spring you can save money." So, when I change my wallet I always in Spring but it is difficult to save much money...ha ha
"If you lie right after eat you become a cow." um... it's so dangerous! I need to lose some weight...x(

7 件のコメント:

  1. I did not about the No.3 superstition!
    I will change my wallet in Spring.

    返信削除
  2. Hello!!!
    About1, I think so. If I don't know a supersutition, I can't do good conversation. I want to know a minimum superstition as a japanese.

    返信削除
  3. I sometimes ask my friends "Do they believe in superstitions?" Almost friends say, "I believe in only lucky one." I think it is very good idea. I ALSO believe in only lucky one.Haha^^

    返信削除
  4. Hi!!
    I didn't know it is good to buy a new wallet in spring! When I will change my wallet next, I will buy in spring~~^^

    返信削除
  5. Hello.
    I agree with No,1.
    I think so too.

    返信削除
  6. Hello!!
    I agre your opinion.
    I enjoy reading your blogg.

    返信削除
  7. I never heared "If you buy wallet in Spring you can save money." It's interesting.
    When I buy a new wallet, maybe I remember your opinion^^

    返信削除