2009年10月30日金曜日

#2 Death and Funerals

1Death and Funerals
☆Do you have any international friends or a host family? If so, how would you express your condolences to them if a family member died? If not, then how would you express condolences to an American host family if their Grandmother died?
⇒ I have both international friends and host family. If someone of them died I’d like to express my condolences by e-mail or letter, because it is difficult for me to visit them soon.

☆Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?
⇒ No, I’ve never been to there.


2. The language of Clothes
☆Why are Japanese designer label crazy? Why is what you wear so important?
⇒ I’m not so crazy about designer label, so there are not important for me. However, it is said that Japanese fondness for designer labels. I think if we have them we can get a feel for rich.

☆What does “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” mean to you?
⇒ Cover and first impression is important to chose a book but inside is more important, because we can’t know how interesting it until we read inside. So I think it means “Don't judge people
by their looks.”

2 件のコメント:

  1. hello,candy.
    Wow, it is very colorful blog!!
    I agree with your all comment because it is similar to my blog answer.
    I don't care about designer label, but if I have it, I will feel for rich.

    返信削除
  2. Hi.
    I'm not so interestead in designer label too.

    返信削除