2009年10月30日金曜日

#3 The Language of Clothes

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
⇒ Yes, I judge people by clothes. For example, if people wearing clothes that I like or have excellent fashion sense, I think I want to make friends with her/him.
And sometimes, dirty clothes make me uncomfortable with smell.

2. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?
⇒ No, I don’t think so, because in foreign country there are their original modern fashion and taste in clothes like Japan. So, I suppose that we don't put an importance on their clothing.


3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
⇒ I’m wearing black jacket and gray T-shirts and jeans. I don’t think so, because I usually wear dark color clothes like black, brown, gray and white, but I’m also happy. I just choose the color able to be matched easily.

8 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, candy♪”
    I agree with you!!
    I want to make friends with someone who wear similar clothes with me in my first impression of them.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, candy.
    I agree with you. Yeah, foreign country there are their original modern fashion and taste in clothes like Japan. I think clothes have many characters.

    返信削除
  3. Hello~:D
    I agree with your opinion NO,3!!
    I also have many beige color clothes, and I always wwear those clothes when I happy, sad, angry, and so on!!

    返信削除
  4. hello candy!
    i agree with you!! it might be easy to make friends who wear similar clothes with me. I can know the sence of the people by clothes sometimes.

    返信削除
  5. Hi,candy.
    I almost have similar answer with you.
    Dark or slight color is easy for Japanese to wear clothes, I think.
    So we have black, brown, gray and white.
    my favorite color is pink but I don't have this color.

    返信削除
  6. Hi, candy.
    I agree with you.
    I like dark colors, so I often wear cloths like black T- shirts.
    But I always happy too.

    返信削除
  7. Hi! I like your fashion:)
    I love dark color coodinate!!
    I think that I can match clothes of a lot of color easily, too!!

    返信削除
  8. I love light color fashion,and I also love dark color.

    返信削除