2009年6月4日木曜日

Greetings

1. H ow do you greet members of your family? (mother, father, older brother, younger brother, grandparents, etc)
There are 5 people in my family, father, mother, sister, ground father and me.
I always say “Ohayou” in the morning and “Oyasumi” before go to bed.



2. How do you greet people that are important in society?
I greet them more polite way than my family. For example “Ohayou gozaimasu”.
And I never say “Konnichiwa” to my family but I usually say it to important people in society.


3. Do you greet people from the opposite sex in a different way?
No, I don’t use different way.


4. Do you hug anyone? If yes, who and when. If no, why not?

Yes, I sometime hug someone. For example, my foreign friends and cross friends who I don't have a chance to see them for a long time.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Certainly, i never say "konnichiwa" to my family, too.
    Greeting is interesting, isn't it!?^^

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Candy.
    I always say greeting words,"Ohayou" to my family. In my case, greeting with my family is my habit. How about you?

    返信削除