2009年7月14日火曜日

Personality
It’s the most important for me. If we are not compatible our relationship will be over soon.

Height
He is 15-20cm taller than me it is my ideal. It's better he is taller than me, even though I wear heels.

Face
First impression is important. I like man who has double-edged eyelid and straight nose. If it is my type I’m never tired of his face to see.

Money
Even if it is good-looking and tall, poverty and stinginess are not good. When we go to eat meal, I want the man to pay more than the half.

Car
How should we go for the date if he doesn't have the car? I think they should have car if it is an age can get the license. If the desire is said, big cars are better than small cars.


5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I agree with you!!
    Height and Car is very important. haha!

    返信削除
  2. hey candy~
    i don't agree with u a bit..
    coz i don't want my boy friend to pay.
    but if he is just someone who is not so important for me, i feel lucky to be treated by him. hehe :p

    返信削除
  3. Hello:)

    I afree with you!

    All of points are important for me, too.
    I think personality is the most imporant of all things.

    返信削除
  4. hi!
    I thought I didn't care about height! Im very short, so i think most men taller than me! haha

    返信削除
  5. Hi, cha-chan. Your chart seems somthing very realistic, I love it! haha. Also I agree with you.
    Have a nice summer vacation!

    返信削除